Hamilton Lloyd And AssociatesHR Consultant
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Researcher
Reports to: Managing Partner
- The primary responsibility of the Senior Project Associate is to contribute to the planning, sourcing and co-ordination of the company’s projects from inception to completion, and in some cases, post project follow-up.
- Conduct literature reviews
- Collect and analyze data
- Prepare materials for submission to granting agencies and foundations
- Prepare interview questions
- Recruit and/or interview subjects
- Maintain accurate records of interviews, safeguarding the confidentiality of subjects, as necessary
- Summarize interview
- Manage and respond to project related email
- Prepare, maintain and update website materials
- Attend project meetings
- Attend area seminars and other meetings as necessary
- Summarize project results
- Prepare progress reports
- Prepare other articles, reports and presentations
- Develop or assist in the development of interview schedules; contact potential subjects to introduce and explain study objectives and protocol
- Prepare findings for publication and assist in quality control, or data management
- Write and contribute to publications
- Develop research protocols
- Assist with preparation of all educational and training workshops and evaluation strategies
- Strong analytical skills with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- First Degree (First class or Second Class Upper) from a “top drawer” University with a demonstrable record of academic achievement.
- Good understanding of English with confident language fluency that confers strong (public) presentation and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2019.