Hamilton Lloyd And AssociatesHR Consulting
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Manager shall be responsible for strategy development, market penetration and sales, customer relations and database management, problem solving, resourcing and budget management, promotions and campaigns, product analysis and identification of business development opportunities.
- Preparing of marketing plans and strategies to promote company’s products.
- Analyzing of existing and potential markets to identify and secure business development opportunities.
- Preparing of effective proposals, presentations, demonstrations and sales tool on business development opportunities for management.
- Establishment and maintenance of customer relations management database.
- Conducting competitive product analysis and market research to develop roadmap and strategy to secure new business.
- Identifying business opportunities for company products.
- Developing good customer relationship with stakeholders.
- Maintaining strong relationship with customers for future business growth.
- Assisting purchasing team in quotations activities like price and delivery negotiations with customers.
- Working with internal teams to achieve targeted business goals.
- Coordinating with wider team in problem solving, resourcing and budgeting activities.
- Conducting campaigns etc. in order to increase company’s recognition and profile.
- Education: A minimum of a University degree in a related course, professional certifications are an added advantage.
- Experience: A minimum of 5 years post professional qualification experience as a business development manager.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage different stakeholders and attract new clients.
- Ability to build relationships, influence and manage conflicts.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong Project Management skills. A Project Management qualification is not compulsory, but is highly desirable.
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience in the engineering industry.
- Knowledge in Sales Management, Marketing, Strategic Management and Business Planning is desirable.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2019.